Hi Lewis!

Thanks for taking time to prepare a release.

> Hi Folks,
> I am very happy to get a VOTE out for Apache Gora 0.5 Release Candidate.
[...]
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
> Thank you to everyone that is able to VOTE as well as everyone that
> contributed to Apache Gora 0.5.
>
> [ ] +1, let's get it released!!!
> [ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
> [ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

- Maven Artifacts OK
- GPG signatures OK
- Build from source under JDK7/JKD8 OK
- Got a test failure under JDK8 in TestQueryBase
  I haven't yet had time to check details but got EOFException :
java.io.EOFException
at
org.apache.avro.util.ByteBufferInputStream.getBuffer(ByteBufferInputStream.java:86)
at
org.apache.avro.util.ByteBufferInputStream.read(ByteBufferInputStream.java:48)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:195)
at org.apache.hadoop.io.Text.readString(Text.java:402)
at
org.apache.gora.mapreduce.StringSerialization$1.deserialize(StringSerialization.java:55)
at
org.apache.gora.mapreduce.StringSerialization$1.deserialize(StringSerialization.java:40)
at org.apache.gora.util.IOUtils.deserialize(IOUtils.java:228)

So +0 for me (I don't know if it's a regression or something coming
from underlying Avro or Hadoop lib)

Cheers,
--
Damien