Hi Damien,

I created a MongoDataStore and create a query object to get objects from a
certain range, and when I wanted to iterate through the result set that it
returned, I got just a bunch of MongoResult objects instead of webPages.
It was just a class that I created to do that, if you can not reproduce it,
then I will recreate for you. If you could look into that would be awesome
:)

Renato M.