## Description
The Apache Gora open source framework provides an in-memory data model and
persistence for big data. Gora supports persisting to column stores, key
value
stores, document stores, distributed in-memory key/value stores, in-memory
data grids, in-memory caches, distributed multi-model stores, and hybrid
in-memory architectures. Gora also enables analysis of data with extensive
Apache Hadoop MapReduce and Apache Spark support.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
Gora has, yet again, been accepted into GSoC. We are in community bnding
period
and are working with our students to ensure we set off on the right footing.
More details to come.

## Health report:
The project is in good health with new issues being worked by new community
members via Github. Development will pick up over the summer.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 26 PMC members.
 - Cihad Guzel was added to the PMC on Tue Mar 13 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 26 committers.
 - Cihad Guzel was added as a committer on Wed Mar 14 2018

## Releases:

 - Last release was 0.8 on Mon Sep 18 2017

## Mailing list activity:

Our dev mailing list is where all the action takes place. It is positive to
see subscribers grow.

 - dev@gora.apache.org:

 - u...@gora.apache.org:
    - 75 subscribers (down -3 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc