Hi GSoC Students,

Congrats you all!

We are in the community bonding period until June 1. During this period,
you should get to know your mentors, read documentation, get up to speed to
begin working on your projects [1]

Please check issues at Jira [2] to find tasks that you can work as a
warm-up. On the other hand, please check previous reports from here [3] and
be ready to fill weekly progress reports there.

The first remarkable point of the successful GSoC projects is "keeping
communication" which is most important than you may think.

Let us know if you have any questions. I hope you have a great experience
during your GSoC period!

[1]
http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/2007/04/so-what-is-this-community-bonding-all.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GORA/issues