Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I did not check that XSD validation was working. I will fix it and
also add a test for it.

I will add comments for the connection parameters.

Yes, it seems you are right that Docker container has no authentication
parameters, because I did not set them up. I will look into it too.

Regards,
Maria