Hi all.

I wanted to inform the tasks I worked on this week: Jan 16 - Jan 22 .

- Add EXISTS constraints for properties.
- Develop put method.
- Enable test of the put & get methods.
- Switch to fixed version docker image 'neo4j:4.2.2-enterprise' instead of
'enterprise' tag.

My code is here: https://github.com/mgov88/gora/tree/GORA-663

I have a question, in Neo4j the null value represent the absence of the
property/relation:

"In Neo4j, since there is no table schema or equivalent to restrict
possible properties, non-existence and null are equivalent for node and
relationship properties. That is, there really is no such thing as a
property with a null value; null indicates that the property doesn’t exist
at all."

https://neo4j.com/developer/kb/understanding-non-existent-properties-and-null-values/

I added an attribute in the mapping file to specify if the EXISTS
constraint should be applied, because in the tests sometimes the field
values are null and there are conflicts with this constraint.

https://github.com/mgov88/gora/blob/GORA-663/gora-neo4j/src/test/resources/gora-neo4j-mapping.xml#L22

Is it correct this way?

Regardss
Gaby