On 5 April 2013 07:16, Steve Ebersole <st...@hibernate.org> wrote:

> I am just upgrading Hibernate to Gradle 1.5 and am reading about the new
> publications stuff.  I really like the new DSL much, much better.
>
> I did have one question though that was not addressed in the docs. For the
> old style of "uploading" I had developed a plugin that provided
> authorization based on users local Maven install.  From my recollection the
> intent in the new maven publication code was to provide this behavior
> out-of-the-box.  So I am curious if that code ever made it into the
> MavenArtifactRepository/**MavenPublication code.  Or do I need to update
> my gradle-upload-auth-plugin to handle this new API?

The new Publication support copies the credentials from the
MavenArtifactRepository (see the poorly named
org.gradle.api.publish.maven.internal.publisher.MavenDeployerConfigurer).
So any plugin code that you use to add credentials to maven repositories
used for resolution should also work for publication.
--
Darrell (Daz) DeBoer
Principal Engineer, Gradleware