On 13/07/2013, at 7:09 PM, Luke Daley <luke.da...@gradle.biz> wrote:

> http://builds.gradle.org/viewLog.html?buildId=65679&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt86
>
> This seems to be happening consistently.
>
> Is this known? Is it likely to be a 1.7 regression?

It's a known problem. It's been there since we added parallel execution. It's
been breaking on the master branch CI build now and again.

I have a fix that I've been working on which I'll push to the master branch
once I finish merging with the last couple of weeks of changes in master. The
fix won't go in the release branch - it's too deep a change.

--
Adam Murdoch
Gradle Co-founder