Hi,

My team are currently upgrading our build system to gradle, and want to use
the gradle wrapper.   We have had to patch gradle to support dependencies
in Artifactory with custom statuses (see
GRADLE-2715<http://issues.gradle.org/browse/GRADLE-2715> for
more information).

As a result we require the wrapper to pick up our patched version of
gradle.  The only place we can store this patched version is in Artifactory
(for internal policy reasons).  I need to add HTTP basic auth to the
wrapper, to support our Artifactory setup.

Would you be interested in adding this support to the official wrapper, if
I provided the changes?  I plan to add this support along similar lines to
the wrapper's HTTP proxy support.  Once we get set up I will look at
productising our fix for GRADLE-2715 and submitting it also.

Iain.
--
Iain Hull
Senior Software Engineer