A small request for change before release: This is nothing big but can you
add `org.gradle.tooling.BuildController.tryGetModel` instead of
`org.gradle.tooling.BuildController.getModel` where `tryGetModel` returns
null when the model is not found? This is because a model not being
available can be totally expected. For example, I can only determine that a
project is an Android project by querying `AndroidProject`.