Hi
Thanks for taking the time to investigate. It certainly does look like you
have a bootstrap problem! The 'native-platform' build now requires a newer
version of Gradle that 1.10 : I'm guessing that the debug log you posted is
using 1.10?

You'll need to use the gradle wrapper to build native-platform, or at least
grab a recent nightly build and try that (http://gradle.org/nightly). Can
you try one of these mechanisms, with the jnidispatch.so hack that worked
for earlier versions?

Once you are able to successfully build (and run the tests for)
native-platform, we can work on getting it fixed so that it produces
something the works correctly on FreeBSD, and then include that in
Gradle-1.12.

Thanks
Daz