Hi folks,

Cache timeouts can be configured via cacheDynamicVersionFor. I'm interested
in learning more about how this is implemented, specifically what state
information is being used (and where it's stored; local project cache?
global cache?) in order to determine when a dynamic version needs to be
re-resolved.

If someone knows the immediate answer that would be great, but if anyone
has some pointers into the source tree it would be equally appreciated.

Speculation about the implementation details that drive the cache expiry
came up during a debate with some colleagues, so we're just curious about
digging a little deeper for our own education.

Thanks, Chris