So I've changed the names of the processes a while ago.

I'm wondering if it would useful to create empty classes like
GradleTestExecutor extends GradleWorkerMain and
GradleCompilerDaemon extends GradleWorkerMain, plug them in, then enjoy
better output from jps -m / ps (useful when debugging process issues).

Cheers!

--
Szczepan Faber
Principal engineer@gradle; Founder@mockito