From: mrundber...@hotmail.com
To: dev@gradle.codehaus.org
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 18:25:18 +0200
Subject: RE: [gradle-dev] tooling-api, the not idea/eclipse use case !

Hi !
For an official shipped tooling API i totally agree on the strong typing part.
It was more in terms of if I were to go down the road of implementing my own
custom model plugin. Then I'd probably go for a fairly loosely typed flavour
:-)
Contributing ?- If I (and you guys) feel I can add value and time permits I'm
certainly positive. Let me get back to you after gr8conf.eu (next week).

cheersMagnus