Hi all,

The news keep flowing even in the summer!
http://glaforge.appspot.com/article/groovy-weekly-31

It’s probably not new to you, my readers, but Groovy and Grails are
kick-ass technologies, as reported by the RebelLabs report.

And did you know that Groovy is now the default scripting technology in the
popular ElasticSearch? Or used by Jenkins in its Job DSL?

We even have rumors, with the potential acquisition of Groovy-powered
SmartThings IoT platform by Samsung!

We also have more videos available of presentations from GR8Conf Europe, to
prepare yourself for those who are attending GR8Conf US next week! See you
there!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager