This is a typo, the spec is work in progress. Initially we thought
about 'replaces' but we've changed that into 'replacedBy' but I forgot
to reverse the source and target :)

So:

google-collections is replaced by guava
guava replaces google-collections

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll do more speccing and get back to
the mailing list.

Cheers!