This is something that Maven does, but Gradle doesn’t provide a correspondence
between projects and artifacts.  Although I somewhat miss that, NOT doing that
makes it more practical for Gradle projects to produce multiple artifacts.

From: Clint Checketts [mailto:checke...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:19 AM
To: dev@gradle.codehaus.org
Subject: [gradle-dev] Resolving project group and name to a project dependency

I'm using a relatively new Gradle Dependency Management Plugin
(https://github.com/spring-gradle-plugins/dependency-management-plugin)

I'm trying to resolve a bug with it.

Is there are way I could pass in a subproject's name and lookup what the
resolved project's group and name is?  For example if I have a subproject named
':model' what is the best way to find that it maps to 'com.example:model'?

Thanks,

Clint