Hi Sarnath,

Welcome to Griffin.
The most important environment is spark and hive, and you may need with some
other necessary software like livy (to submit spark jobs in RESTful way),
ElasticSearch (to persist the DQ metrics), mysql or derby (to manage your
measures defined).

About the details of deployment you can follow these two documents:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/README.md
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GRIFFIN/0.+Development

We recommend you try our docker first, it contains all the environments, and
you can have a quick view about Griffin. Here's the document:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/docker/griffin-docker-guide.md

Pls feel free if any other questions.

--

Regards,
Lionel, Liu

At 2018-01-19 23:42:22, "Sarnath K" <stell...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new to Griffin. Wondering how to set this up in an existing Hadoop
>cluster.
>
>Any wiki or document?
>Thanks,
>
>Best,