Hi Vidya,

I notice that you are trying to visit 172.17.0.3:38080, 172.17.0.3 should
be the ip address of your docker container, if you are visiting the
container from your docker host, you can directly visit 172.17.0.3:8080.
Our docker mapped the port 8080 to <docker host>:38080 to let users can
visit <docker host>:38080 instead of <docker container>:8080, because
docker container ip can be accessed from docker host only.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Lionel, Liu