Hi, guys

do you consider the kind of question? when you wanna try a new product, you
find it takes a long time to download installation packages, sometimes you hit
download failure and have to try many times. and then you always hit different
installation problems, furthermore you still have to read tremendous config
guides. even though previous preparations are  done, you probably hit a new
problem undocumented when you hope to run this new product.

does it sound similar, yeah! some persons including me experienced scenarios
above.

Griffin its self is a much more complicated product built on a bunch of other
products,  step by step guide to setup dev env is long and complex. however
docker image is big one as well. it's difficult to ride on, in short technique
bar is high.

how could we offer a mini dev env or running env to new guys, when they wanna
try those fantastic functionality.  I hope you guys can give useful and helpful
comments.