Github user guoyuepeng commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/pull/444

    >> > Can we provide several individually implements in configuration like
GriffinHook1, GriffionHook2, and autowired all individual hooks instances into
List?

    >> You can define all hooks in the context, but use only ones that
explicitly set in property

    >> > Do we really need that much hooks?
    >>
    >> We are deploying griffin with custom set of plugins bundled in jar, we
will probably define few custom hooks in that jar so that they will be
available in griffin context

    > IC, users can provide their hooks in application context and griffin
somehow need to load and invoke those defined(by-properties) hooks.

---