Hi,

I am having the same problems with the JCSP and GroovyJCSP libraries as well!

Currently I have compilations for 2.4.14 and 2.5.x

I am then coping with the various versions of Java as well J8, 9 10 and 11
before the end of this year!

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Jon

Professor Jon Kerridge
School of Computing
Edinburgh Napier University