Hi Cédric,

       At first we all admit your effort on STC is great :-)

       I usually try to use STC for better performance, but sadly I have to
turn to dynamic mode sometimes. Recently I wrote a hadoop example in Java,
then copied the Java code as Groovy code and tried to compile with STC,
failed to compile because of generics issue. So I believe STC had been
tested for many scenario as you said, but it had not been tested with the
code in some real projects, e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc. The Phoenix plan
tries to find a way to polish the STC and not to re-invent the wheels.

       Finally we wish you could set aside some time to fix some existing
bugs, some of which are hard for us to fix but may be not that hard for you
- the creator of STC ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun