I am going to cache the class names of default imported packages, e.g.
`List`, `ArrayList`, `Map`, `HashMap`, etc.

And try to find the name of ClassNode instance in the class names cache, if
not found, `return false`(add the check at the line[1]). The polished logic
can avoid unnecessary resolving and improve the resolving performance
somehow.

It's a pity that I have not found any approach to get all classes of the
given package, e.g. `java.lang`, `java.util`
Any help is appreciated. (Note: We can not use 3rd party library excluding
antlr, asm, cli)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun
[1]