On Thu, 2018-06-07 at 12:12 +0200, Cédric Champeau wrote:
> I think you're right: currently the build uses `publishAlways()` and has
> license accept enabled, but it should be per person.

Cédric,

Thanks for picking up I was being serious but trying to avoid seeming like
"gammon".

I suggest the road to de-personalisation would be not to collect user name,
machine names, and machine IP addresses. In terms of logs, I can't see that
they add anything. Clearly the rest of the data could be useful, and so is
worth collecting. It is also nothing personal just data about a Groovy build
on a particular machine, with machine details actually being important.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200