Dear Groovy Dev Mailing List,

When I follow Gradle recommendations in terms of dependency scopes of my Groovy
Library, in the end it produces errors when loaded via Grapes from Groovy
Console/Groovy Shell:

groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Conflicting module versions. Module
[groovy-xml is loaded in version 2.5.6 and you are trying to load version 2.5.4

The build.gradle contains nothing more than the below in terms of dependencies:

..
dependencies {
    compile 'org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:2.5.4'
..
}
..

Question: the Gradle documentation has to be fixed, or there is bug in Grapes?

Gradle documentation in question:
https://guides.gradle.org/building-groovy-libraries/?_ga=2.99509400.76686785.1553433006-920887584.1535023978