Hi all, at the summit I am attending, there are a large number of folks
from the TravisCI team. They indicated they would be happy for any feedback
about pain points anyone in the Groovy community (or more generally the JDK
community) have when running your Groovy/JDK related CI builds with
TravisCI with a view to making things easier.

If you have any feedback, let me know and I can forward it on. I am sure
they have numerous channels to gather feedback but if we indicate common
pain points we have as a community they will likely be able to prioritize
improvements.

We could possibly gather similar feedback for the other CI tools that we
use too but for now let's just stick to TravisCI.

Thanks, Paul.