I'll be happy to create an issue... but I still haven't managed to
reproduce the issue :-(
I was messing with nested gstring expressions, different kind of strings,
including slashy strings, but I can't find the combination I used that
troubled the syntax highlighter.

But by the way, I really like the new syntax highlighter. The highlight of
braces, the gstring expressions highlighted correctly, etc. It's really a
tremendous improvement compared to the old one.
Also, the old one was super slows, and as soon as you had 2 pages of code
in a script, the scrolling was painful. It's much snappier now.
Congrats on those big improvements!

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 5:37 PM Daniel.Sun <sun...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> > I've cleared the console and didn't get a chance to copy it, but if I
> > reproduce the problem again, I'll tell you.
> OK. Feel free to submit a JIRA issue. I will try to fix it in the next
> release ;-)
>

> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun
>

> -----