Hi,

Just for your information

Yesterday our prime minister announced that Denmark will basically shut
down for the next two weeks, and our health authorities stated that the
current COVID-19 virus wave is expected to continue for at least 12-16
weeks.  (link
<https://www.thelocal.dk/20200311/denmark-to-shut-all-schools-and-universities-to-fight-virus/amp?fbclid=IwAR0E4L9rsOG3XcTvk_XSdVfWhO730ly7C_MwIOBnqsOYX4DM-BWXXyl8-Ro>
)

For this reason, the GR8Conf board has decided to cancel this years GR8Conf
& JDK IO scheduled for June 2nd-4th in Copenhagen, Denmark.

We will return strong in 2021, hopefully from May 26th-28th or June
2nd-4th.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius