Hi folks,

Given recent world events, there are numerous projects that are taking the
opportunity to use more inclusive terminology especially in names within
APIs. E.g. getting rid of things like master/slave, blacklist/whitelist,
etc. While I have never witnessed any racist behavior in the Groovy
community, it seems worthwhile to be as inclusive as we can. I scanned our
codebase and it seems that the only potential candidate we have for such a
change would be in SecureASTCustomizer. But feel free to chime in if you
think there are others.

For backwards compatibility, I wouldn't propose to remove the old names in
the first instance, just provide friendly aliases. We can deprecate and/or
remove the current names later if we feel the need. Some example aliases
could be something like:

tokensWhitelist => allowedTokens
staticStarImportsWhitelist => allowedStaticStarImports
importsBlacklist => prohibitedImports (or disallowedImports)

Thoughts?

Cheers, Paul.