Hi Saravanan,

       Sorry for the late reply... I am too busy recently...

       Yep, `StampedCommonCache` is not reentrant. You could try to replace
`StampedCommonCache ` with
`org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.memoize.UnlimitedConcurrentCache`, and build
Groovy via `gradlew clean installGroovy --no-build-cache` to get the binary
distribution.

       If it works, PR is welcomed. Good luck ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel Sun