Hi everyone, just to let you know I have merged Cédric's build changes!
Thanks again Cédric!

There are still a few things to tidy up but shout if you spot anything
which seems out of the ordinary.

I plan to add a "Notes for building Groovy" section to the Groovy 4 release
notes when I find time to document a few of the important changes. Just a
couple of points until I get around to those notes:
* don't go looking in the "target" subdirectory for build artifacts
anymore, we now use "build"
* if you run "installGroovy", don't look for the locally built version
under "target/install" but now "subprojects/groovy-binary/build/install"

Cheers, Paul.