Hi Folks,

Please find below the latest Groovy Board report. It was due a few
hours ago, so I went ahead and submitted it, but if you spot any
glaring mistakes, let me know and I will see what I can do to amend
it.

Thanks, Paul.

===============>8==============

Apache Groovy is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of the Groovy
programming language

## Issues:
No issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Groovy was founded 2015-11-18 (7 years ago)
There are currently 20 committers and 12 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 5:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Remko Popma on 2022-07-13.
- No new committers. Last addition was Mikko Värri on 2020-06-03.

## Project Activity:
We continue improving Groovy 4 as well as fixing critical bugs in earlier
versions. We have further performance work to do for Groovy 4 to meet
expectations of some other projects using Groovy within the broader
Groovy ecosystem.

We have started giving a bit more attention to our roadmap for Groovy 5
but still have much work to do before the main feature set is finalised.
We expect attention on Groovy 5 will accelerate over the coming months.

Recent releases:
2.5.19 was released on 2022-10-16.
4.0.6 was released on 2022-10-16.
3.0.13 was released on 2022-09-18.
4.0.5 was released on 2022-09-09.

## Community Health:
Activity on Github, Jira and the mailing lists has been a little
stronger than last quarter.

We had a successful and enjoyable Groovy track at ApacheCon during
the quarter. We again pass on our appreciation to the main conference
organisers and everyone else involved in our track and the other
wonderful content and events at the conference.

This quarter on our main branch (which now corresponds to Groovy 5)
of our core repo, 230 commits were contributed from 12 contributors
including 9 non-committer contributors (8 new). Across all repos and
branches we had 569 commits from 14 contributors.