Hi.

I would like to report an issue in Groovy and contribute a proposed fix for it.

However, according to the guidelines on apache.org
(https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who), ASF Jira is no longer open
for public signups due to an influx of spam bot accounts. It says we should now
ask the relevant project to create an account for us using its private mailing
list, but I find no mention on what that is called for Groovy.

(I tried writing to priv...@groovy.apache.org<mailto:priv...@groovy.apache.org>
as suggested in the general guidelines, but I have no idea if that exists or
not.)

Assuming you still welcome new contributors, could anyone help me with an
account? And perhaps update the "Reporting Issues" page
(http://groovy-lang.org/reporting-issues.html) accordingly.

Regards,
Bjørn Vester