GitHub user necouchman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/154

    GUACAMOLE-445: Make Printer Name Configurable

    This adds the parameters and changes to rdpdr to make the printer name
configurable in the RDP session.

    I'm not sure if we had totally settled in the JIRA issue on whether or not
this change was actually going to happen, but I went ahead and did it.  I can
close the PR if we decide against it.

    $ git pull https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-server GUACAMOLE-445

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/154.patch

    This closes #154

----
commit 2d8a6f97a49a84c988dc2d28b56b1954129171a4