GitHub user necouchman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/169

    GUACAMOLE-422: Add support for timezone redirection

    These are the server-side changes necessary to support timezone redirection
for RDP and SSH.  I originally attempted to implement for Telnet, as well;
however, I quickly found that at least the default Linux telnet server
implementation completely ignores arbitrary environment variables and only pays
attention to specific ones (USER, REMOTEHOST, DISPLAY, etc.).

    $ git pull https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-server jira/422

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/169.patch

    This closes #169

----
commit 78664c50a280aca5041fa2494f9dde5681ad46cc