Hi,
I have Guacamole configured to run inside docker and have SFTP setup for all my
user connections (SSH and SFTP) and I would like to make sure the files which
users dragged and dropped into their sessions don't just stay on the guacamole
or guacd containers and end up taking up a  lot of space.

I will need to have an external volume  mounted on the host and visible  to the
guacd container and then also make sure to manage the space with a cron job or
something. Is there a  better way to manage the dropped files? Is there a
setting I can change so the files get deleted automatically?
Thanks