Hi all,
I have added two new variables to my docker-compose file (the two disallow
ones):
     environment:      - MYSQL_DATABASE=guacamole
      - MYSQL_USER=guacamole      - MYSQL_PASSWORD=somepassword      -
MYSQL_DISALLOW_SIMULTANEOUS_CONNECTIONS= false      -
MYSQL_DISALLOW_DUPLICATE_CONNECTIONS= false

Then I build the image and start the containers:
docker build . --no-cache -t guacamole

docker-compose up --force-recreate -d
Then I go inside the container and see that all the environment variables I had
were added to the  cat /root/.guacamole/guacamole.propertiesall except these
two new variables that were recently added.

Does anyone know why?
Thanks for your help