On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 10:06 AM Michele Sonnessa <sonne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I’m trying to build and extension using brand new 1.4 api.
> Unfortunately maven compilation fails because recent library versions
> depend on a parent pom
> which is not generally available on maven central repository.

I see the artifacts present on the central repository:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.guacamole/guacamole-common/1.4.0
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.guacamole/guacamole-common-js/1.4.0
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.guacamole/guacamole-ext/1.4.0

Not sure what is missing in your environment, but the officially published
ones for the new version of Guacamole appear to all be present. It's
possible that certain mirrors or repositories may take longer to update, so
you might just check back, or make sure you're using the official versions
noted above.

-Nick