On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 2:11 AM Kurt.Ding <weiqing.d...@fastonetech.com>
wrote:

> Hi Guacamole Team
>
> Was I wrong about this  thread running model? Look forward to your reply.

This is a bit outside my area of expertise, but I guess I'd start by asking
the following questions:
* What actual problem are you trying to solve? What problem is thread
creation causing for you? Why is it that you want to limit or reduce the
number of threads created? Is reducing the number of threads actually going
to resolve whatever problem you're concerned about, or is it just going to
move the problem to another place?
* Rather than creating a WebSocket bridge, would it make more sense to
integrate your changes into one of the existing classes, perhaps either
extending an existing GuacamoleTunnel implementation or just implementing a
new GuacamoleTunnel that could then be used within the code? That would
seem to avoid this extra step of having to tunnel your WebSocket
connections through another server/class.

-Nick