On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 7:51 PM Deepti Gupta <d.gu...@zscaler.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi,
> New to working on guacamole. Looks like currently RealVNC support has
> issues ( need to enable legacy mode) for the connection to work with
> Guacamole. Is there any ongoing effort to change this and support latest
> RealVNC server?

I do not know of any current efforts to change or improve this. VNC support
in Guacamole is limited to what the client library, currently libvncclient,
will support. We had talked in the past about the possibility of enabling
other VNC client libraries to be used, like RealVNC's SDK, but, to my
knowledge, no one is currently working on that effort.

-Nick