On Fri, Jul 5, 2024 at 12:32 PM Rakesh Chauhan <rak...@stradsolutions.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have configured apache guacamole using docker-compose on my ubuntu 22
> server. Everything is working as expected but recording doesn't show in
> GUI.
>
> I can see the recording file is getting created under the specified volume
> path but they are not visible in GUI. I want them to be visible in gui so i
> can play them when required.
>
> I am using the latest version(1.5.5) of guacamole and MySQL8.
> Please help me to resolve this issue.

You're going to have to elaborate a bit more on how you've configured
Guacamole:
* Have you loaded the history recording extension in the "guacamole"
container?
* Do you have a shared storage space between the guacd and guacamole
containers? Are permissions correct so that guacd can write the recordings
and the guacamole container can read them?
* Have you configured your connections to record into the correct location
with the ${HISTORY_PATH} and ${HISTORY_UUID} tokens?

-Nick