GitHub user mike-jumper opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/pull/98

    GUACAMOLE-144: Do not list Category X licenses for dual-licensed
dependencies

    From @justinmclean regarding the [0.9.10-incubating (RC2) release
vote](http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201612.mbox/%3CB6E93324-682C-4690-966B-EC0A4E39DDFE%40classsoftware.com%3E):

    > ... some files (for instance [1][2]]) contain the text of the GPL
license. GPL is Category X and is not allowed as a dependancy (unless it’s an
optional component or build tools like autoconf in the sever artefact). I think
this may be is OK as the software in question is dual license but if that is
the case you should just include the text of the license you wish it to be
licensed under no the text of both licenses. Can you please fix this in the
next release.

    > 1. ./guacamole/src/licenses/bundled/jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1/License.txt
    > 2. ./guacamole/src/licenses/bundled/jersey-1.17.1/license.html

    In addition to the above, there is also the EPL+LGPL dual-license of
Logback (EPL is OK, but LGPL is Category X).

    This change removes the GPL half of CDDL+GPL dual-licensed dependencies,
and explicitly lists the license which Apache Guacamole is using for the
dependencies in question. In the case of Logback, where we cannot remove the
LGPL without altering the author's words, I have added the text "ECLIPSE PUBLIC
LICENSE v1.0 CHOSEN".

    $ git pull https://github.com/mike-jumper/incubator-guacamole-client
remove-category-x

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/pull/98.patch

    This closes #98

----
commit 9d41992a1fefd3fcc75188775cfffeb36aa43bad
Author: Michael Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Date:   2016-12-18T06:33:44Z

    GUACAMOLE-144: List only non-Category-X licenses for dual-licensed
dependencies. Explicitly choose non-Category-X option where stripping the
license is impossible.

commit d75595919ff9010ac8b98f6bbf973c02610651bf
Author: Michael Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Date:   2016-12-18T06:41:25Z

    GUACAMOLE-144: Fix path to LICENSE for Carlito font.

----

---
with INFRA.
---