Before the Incubator, Guacamole was originally hosted on SourceForge. The
old SourceForge project has long since been closed down, but I've been
continuing to copy release artifacts to the old SourceForge download
locations to give users a grace period to migrate to the new location.

My expectation was (and possibly still is) that these downloads will
gradually dwindle. In reality, it seems like they've leveled off at around
~2k downloads / week, and the point was raised on JIRA that maintaining
such compatibility may actually be doing more harm than good:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-397?focusedCommentId=16181253&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16181253

Thoughts?

- Mike