GitHub user necouchman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/pull/204

    GUACAMOLE-243: Migration from JLDAP to Apache LDAP API

    This PR migrates the guacamole-auth-ldap extension from the legacy Novell
JLDAP API to the newer Apache Directory LDAP API.  Wasn't too bad, but there
are some semi-significant changes, here, so the code needs careful review and
testing.  I've done some initial testing where I can, but I do not currently
have the ability to extend the LDAP schema on the systems I work on, so I
cannot try putting connections in LDAP.

    Also, this requires that the guacamole-auth-ldap extension be updated to
Java 1.7 as a required (vs. 1.6).  Probably not a big deal, and I think we
should consider bumping it up across the board, but that's a discussion for the
dev list.

    $ git pull https://github.com/necouchman/incubator-guacamole-client
GUACAMOLE-234

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/pull/204.patch

    This closes #204

----
commit dc8e37285b84cd11285fe90ed87fd1270f389cfe