On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Jesse Wilson <jessewil...@google.com>wrote:

> We Androids would love to contribute this documentation to Harmony.
> Alongside improving the Harmony doc at large, it brings our copy of the code
> closer in-sync with yours, which is a big win for us.

Update:

Javadoc integration is going well. Thanks Tim and Nathan for applying
patches so quickly; that's awesome!

Patches for annotation, crypto, luni-kernel, math and regex are in SVN. I've
posted patches to JIRA issues for archive, auth, concurrent and logging.
Next week I intend to send out the remainder: luni, nio, nio_char, prefs,
security, sql, text and x-net.

Once this is all in place, I'll focus on resolving code differences between
Android and Harmony. I suspect we'll have several bugfixes and improvements
to contribute upstream.

Cheers,

Jesse