Hello,

I'm intruding again, before moving it to the attic and while the PMC is still
alive.
maybe you could consider moving the project under public domain for the benefit
of other vm, student and university works ? and android by the way (even if I'm
not fan of it).

Mail from last year :
http://harmony.markmail.org/message/bzifm5jshpviyyzz?q=public+domain

This will allow other project with bsd-like, mit, ...etc... licenses to reuse
parts of harmony more easely. Don't let all this work go to waste.

See it as a gift to the community :) .

johann sorel

Publish your photos in seconds for FREE
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if4