Have I misunderstood the Ranger integration work?  When a GRANT/REVOKE is
executed in HAWQ it will be replicated to Ranger and when a GRANT/REVOKE is
executed in Ranger, it will be replicated to HAWQ.  Right?  If yes, then
this is the model that I'm suggesting for Ambari.

Jon Roberts
Principal Engineer | jrobe...@pivotal.io | 615-426-8661