Hi,

(Opening this a wider audience)

A friend of mine lives in Berlin and offered to drive us around to do
a personalized sightseeing tour through Berlin. We would need to rent
a bus, for example

http://www.robben-wientjes.de/BUS/GruppeG_Vito.html

Could be one or two days rental fees, depending on what they offer (I
will call them tomorrow to confirm). But that seats 9 and we would
need to split the cost between everyone, so the more we fill the
tenured space of the bus the better! Costs would be the rental bus,
and gas. Parking is free. And whatever entrance fee a visit to a place
would incur, not sure about that at all.

Who would be interested?

Regards,
Lars