Hi,
We have been using review board for a while to conduct code review.
One aspect I don't like the integration is that every round of review would
result in the summary and list of files (both of which could be long) to be
reposted to JIRA.
For a large project, such as HBASE-2856 or HBASE-3777, it is impossible
(without exaggeration) for a developer who didn't closely follow the
development to understand what was going on.

I want to share what I have been doing recently (by not commenting on review
board, if possible):
I would quote the snippet of code in the patch and make my comment

I think the person asking for review can post the url for review board
request on the JIRA. By not filling Bugs field, we don't incur extra
housekeeping that I mentioned earlier.
If the Groups and People fields are filled properly, there is no risk of
losing review request. In the worst case, one sentence on the JIRA can
remind related people to look at the patch again.

Note the above is just personally advice. Please don't interpret it as rule
or anything like that.

Cheers